Food and Drink
We are now open again!
All our food and drink will be served in takeway containers - and be served in a covid secure way, to ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
If the weather is good, we have pleanty of outdoor seating.
For details of our hot and cold food take a look at our Specials Board in the Pantry We offer a quality selection of…
- Sandwiches and toasties - picnic platters are also available for summer picnics in the park when ordered in advance
- For the little ones we can also make a selection of kids sandwiches
- Ice cream and milk shakes
- Iced coffee – made with Dury’s coffee, roll on summer
- Hot drinks – selection of coffees, selection of teas and herbal infusions (bring your own re-useable cup and get a discount)
- And of course hot chocolate, add whipped cream or marshmallows for an extra treat
- Cream Teas, indulge with a scone, strawberry jam and clotted cream
- Full afternoon tea is also available (please book in advance)
- Scrumptious baked delights, try our cakes, scones and cupcakes
Please speak to a member of staff if you require any information about the ingredients due to allergy or food intolerance, gluten free options are available.
Our Ice cream is supplied by Bennetts a mix of traditional and contemporary flavours, ice cream just as it should be… made on Bennetts farm from milk supplied by their own dairy herd and fresh double cream from a local independent dairy. Using only the best natural ingredients.
The coffee served at Bella’s Pantry is supplied by Drury’s, who have over seventy years’ experience in roasting the world’s finest gourmet coffees. All are slowly roasted for maximum flavour.
Get a discount with our Loyalty Cards which are available for drinks and ice creams.